KB Article #7459
Tekmetric can be set up to directly interface with RepairLink Shop--allowing repair facilities to access the largest online OEM mechanical parts marketplace complete with manufacturer-backed parts programs and promotional pricing.
Step 1: Creating a RepairLink Shop Account
Note: If you already have a RepairLink Shop account, you can skip to Step 2.
To create an account:
- Using your internet browser of choice, go to https://www.repairlinkshop.com/.
- Click the Shops: Register Now button.
- Complete the RepairLink Shop registration process, making note of the Username and Password created--you will need these to access RepairLink Shop in Tekmetric.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be automatically logged into RepairLink Shop.
Step 2: Connecting RepairLink Shop to Tekmetric
- Within Tekmetric, click the SHOP SETTINGS section--located at the bottom of the left-hand menu bar.
- Click the INTEGRATIONS tab.
- Find the OEC Repair Link card and click MANAGE.
- A new window will display. Enter your RepairLink Shop Username and Password in the provided fields.
- Click Save.
- You will now be able to add parts from RepairLink in your quotes or orders.