KB Article #4782
RepairLink Shop allows you to save repeating orders so you don't have to spend the time re-typing them.
- Create your RepairLink Shop order as usual--adding the parts and selecting the dealer (if needed).
- When finished, click the Shopping Cart icon.
- From your shopping cart, type a Cart Name. Note: This name is for your reference only. If you don't enter a name, RepairLink Shop will automatically name the cart with the vehicle information.
- Click Save Re-Order.
- The order has been added to your list of Saved Re-Orders. You can now send this order to your dealership. Note: Re-orders are stored indefinitely--they do not get archived.
- From the Orders/Cart Management window, click Saved Re-Orders.
- The Orders/Cart Management window will display your saved orders.
- Click the vehicle/cart name to load the order into the cart. Note: You can use your saved Re-Order as often as you need to and it will continue to be available in the Saved Re-Orders list.
- Once the order has been loaded into the cart, you may add parts or change the quantity of parts, but you cannot change the assigned dealer.
- To permanently change a re-order (add parts, update quantity), click Save Re-Order after making the changes in the cart.
- To permanently change a re-order (remove parts, change dealer), begin a new search with the desired dealer and follow the creation process above.
- Click Order to send to your dealership.