KB Article #2578
If you have forgotten your username:
- From the RepairLink Shop login page, click the Forgot My Username link.
- Type the email address that you registered with in the e-Mail field and click Retrieve Username when done.
- An email providing you your username will be sent to your email address. Note: If you do not receive an email in your inbox, check your SPAM or Junk folders for emails from RepairLink@OEConnection.com. If you still cannot locate, please contact OEC Customer Support.
If you have forgotten your Password:
- From the RepairLink Shop login page, type your Username in the field provided and then click the Forgot my Password link.
- An email will be sent to the address associated with this username.
- Open your email application to retrieve the email. If you do not receive the email in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder. If you still cannot locate, please contact OEC Customer Support for assistance.
- Click the password reset link contained in the email--or copy and paste the link into your browser. This link will expire one hour after being sent.
- The Reset Password window will display. Type your new password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields. Passwords must:
- Contain only letters and numbers (no special characters).
- Include at least one number.
- Be six to 20 alphanumeric characters long.
- Click Update Password when done.