KB Article #4779
RepairLink Shop allows you to import a list of parts and send them directly to your dealer. Note: This will work with your Mitchell 1 application.
Your parts list must meet the following requirements:
- Part numbers contain no dashes
- List contains a maximum of 25 SKU lines.
- File is saved as a .CSV or .TXT format.
If you omit the quantity, it will default to 1 on the order.
Note: In a .TXT file, the commas will be replaced by periods.
To upload a parts list:
- Enter your search criteria (VIN or Make/Year/Model) and use the Search feature to navigate to the Part Search window.
- Note: Make sure to use the Automotive tab, not the International/IC Bus tab.
- Click the Shopping Cart icon.
- Click Choose File.
- Locate the file on your computer and click Open.
- Click Upload File if needed.
- Upon your successful parts upload, the parts will appear as lines in your cart.
- Click Order to send the parts to your dealer.