KB Article #2572
As a RepairLink Shop administrator, you have ability to add user accounts for anyone in your shop to login and process orders.
Note: RepairLink Shop only allows one user as an Administrator, indicated by an icon () to the left of their name.
Want to learn more? Watch our video!
To add a new user to RepairLink Shop:
- From RepairLink Shop menu, click Account Management and then User Management.
- Complete the following information in the Add User section (all the fields are required):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Username: Type a unique Username that you want to your RepairLink Shop user to log in with. A valid user name must be 6 to 20 characters (letters and/or numbers) and must not include any special characters, such as !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, or *.
- Email: Type the user's email address.
- Submit orders: When toggled on, enables a user to submit orders. When toggled off, enables user to save carts, but not place orders.
- Click Add User when done.
- The new user's account will display in the User List section if all the information is entered correctly.
- Upon adding a user, an email will be sent to the address you entered, providing the new user a link to the RepairLink Shop login page (http://www.repairlinkshop.com/), their user name, and a temporary password which they will need to use to log into the site.
- Upon logging in, the new user will be directed to the Account page where they must:
- Provide their Phone number.
- Set up a new password.
- They will click Complete User Information Update when done.