KB Article #6526
RepairLink Shop allows users to select a delivery option when ordering parts from a dealer. Delivery options can be set for an entire order or for specific parts within an order. These options are available for both automotive and International/IC Bus orders.
You can select from one of the following before sending the order to your dealer:
- Standard: The standard shipping method from your selected dealer. (This is the default selection.)
- Will Call: Parts are held at the dealership for pick up by your shop.
- Stock Order: Usually reserved for a larger quantity of parts, your dealer will send you the parts as they become available until the order is fulfilled.
- ASAP: Request your parts order be delivered as soon as possible.
To select a delivery option for all parts on your order:
- From within your shopping cart, click the check box to select all parts.
- Click your preferred Delivery Option. This will apply your selection to all the parts in this order.
To assign different delivery options to individual parts:
- From within your shopping cart, use the drop-down within the part line to select an option from the Delivery Option column.
Once you've sent your order, the dealer does have the option to change the shipping method if necessary.